Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scrap Stuff #12: Migs at 2

The April Mega Kit from Digiscrapdivas looks great for me so I decided to bought it.. It's my first time to buy on their shoppe. I love the colors of the paper and really fit for my boys... Here's my 1st layout from the Kit... I plan to make an album for Migs on his 2nd year and I'll be using this kit. Most probably the background papers would be use more often. So here's the first try...

Credits: TicTacToe Paper and journal tag by Julie Howard; Background paper by Kimberly Giarusso; raffia tag fiber by Brenda Kempf; ribbon from Heather Thompson; staple from Kim Hill; Photo prong from Lawanna Desjardin; alphabets, zigzag stitches, exploring word by Kathy Moore; Pebbles by Tamara Dantes; Number 2 by Shabby Princess; Fonts: Milk and Cereal, Arial; B&W effect on the picture from Action Central

0 comments: